James Hetfield of Metallica on stage at Stubb's
LINK
James Hetfield with his sleeve tattoos from http://www.mettalicabb.com/
Does anyone have some good pic with James new tattoo on his chest? James Hetfield
JAMES HETFIELD WITH AN ARMANI BAG.
After that I have to say James Hetfield He and Metallica totally changed my
Mod The Sims - James Hetfield, the singer of Metallica
James Hetfield cage match? Excellent.
James Hetfield with his sleeve tattoos from http://www.mettalicabb.com/
Metallica-Konzert, wo James Hetfield ihnen eine schwarze ESP schenkte.
AP PhotoJames Hetfield, of Metallica, performs after the band was inducted
James Hetfield Photos
James Hetfield
June 2009 - Classic Rock (UK magazine) has James Hetfield (Metallica) on the
Metallica – James Hetfield (left) and the metal giants' second North
I first heard about Straight Edge when I saw CM Punk wrestle, james hetfield
young James Hetfield.
James Hetfield (Metallica). He is best vocalist for “Thrash Metal”.
frontman james forever Photolents 20070720 june 12, 2003, tattoo video
rhythm guitarist and vocalist James Hetfield and lead guitarist Kirk



No comments:
Post a Comment